31 Days of Prayer for Revival - Day 30

31 Days of Prayer for Revival - Day 30


“In each heart’s imagination, / In the church’s adoration, / In the conscience of the nation, / Hallowed be thy name” (Timothy Rees, 1874–1929).


“Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart.” (2 Corinthians 4:1)


Pray:

Dear Lord God, the world is in such great need of You, to be filled with Your Spirit; the family to place You in the center of family life; the Church to honor You, submit to You, follow You, worship You, teach Your Word; the political and law enforcement at every level to come to a deep understanding of their lead in living in honesty and utmost integrity and how that lead affects the people under them. I ask You, Father, send Your Holy Spirit in power on every family, every congregation, every politician and law enforcement officer. Lord, please send revival to this world for which Your Son died and rose again. Show me, Father, what I need to do, what I need to change in me, or allow You to change in me, that I would be more faithful to You and Your life would move more fully out into the world. Open my eyes, my ears, my mouth to see, hear and speak You. Come, Holy Spirit, bring revival beginning with me. I pray this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's with "Lent"???

Order of Service, Prayer Page, and Readings for Palm Sun., April 05, 2020

NEW STUDY & Sermon Series begins Sept. 1